Tips For Great Lovers
|Written by Woody Miller on July 07 2011|
Tips for Great Lovers
I haven't been out long. Do you have some kind of "Great Lovers" checklist?
If you want to be the Studmeister General, here's my "To Do" list:
* Kiss, Smack, Smooch. I've yet to meet or hear of anyone who's a lousy kisser but a great lover. Master this and you'll be his master. Two general rules: start super gently and work your way into panting passion; Mirror what your partner's doing (IF he's a good kisser). Kissing is so critical to being sensational in the sack, it's worth it to buy books like The Art of Kissing or Pucker Power: Great Kissers Make Great Lovers. They'll teach you "cloy ploys" like leaning in to kiss his lips then backing off at the last second, creating a sense of anticipation for the kiss that does land.
* Get out of Position Ruts. Since most guys are aiming for the climax they tend to fall back on (or sit down on) their standard sexual M.O.'s. Best way to avoid that is to never end where you started. If you start out in the missionary position, end up in the doggie-style position.
* Octopus it. Great lovers know they've got to have their hands everywhere at all times. Simultaneously touching different erogenous zones heightens a guy's sensitivity. If you're getting nailed, for example, don't just play with yourself. Stroke his chest and grab his butt to double his pleasure and triple the chances for a repeat.
* Look into his eyes. Sex is always more intense when you look into somebody's eyes. If you're blowing him, look up and lock eyes. If you're topping, tell him to keep his eyes on yours as you enter him. Eyes are windows to the soul and the keys to his crotch. It personalizes sex and radiates "I care" and "You're special." Which may not be true, but then again, truth has such limited value in the bedroom...
* Talk Up a Storm. Not everyone likes to talk dirty but almost everyone likes some form of pillow talk, even if it's just to say, "I love your tan; where'd you buy it?" Take your talking points from his foreplay style. If he kisses and touches you as gentle as a feather, he probably doesn't want to hear, "you like that don't you, ya crazy slut!"
* Maximize skin contact. Make it feel like you're melting into each other. You'll generate more heat and passion if most of your body is touching most of his.
* Say his Name. If you can remember it, that is. Or if you've even been introduced. Why? Because guys are egotistical and we love hearing our names, especially when it's associated with a moan, a groan, a sigh or a compliment.
* Touch him unexpectedly. You stimulate nerve endings when you're touched unexpectedly. Out of bed, don't ask him for the keys. Reach into his pockets to get them. In bed, repeatedly go back and forth between kissing him and giving oral then suddenly kiss his nipple. The break in pattern puts his body on high alert.
* Put on the Water Works. Whether it's kissing his mouth or giving good head the one thing that'll drive him nuts is a wet mouth. Activate your salivating glands by thinking of lemons, biting into a sour apple, or try this trick: touch the tip of your tongue to the back of the roof of your mouth. Can you feel the saliva pool in the lower mouth? Great. Now put it to good use.
Having A Hard Time Finding A Date Online? Download woody's new ebook, Attract Hotter Guys ONLINE, available at http://www.adviceongaydatingsites.com/menseekingmen