A University of Pennsylvania study has found that men with shaved heads are seen as more dominant, taller and stronger than men with hair. But don’t grab the razor just yet, guys. The study also found that men with shaved heads were seen as “considerably less attractive” than those with a full head of hair.
A Nielsen report released last week has found that Americans aged 18 to 34 use social media less than their older peers. Adults 35 to 49 years old were found to spend an average of 6 hours 58 minutes a week on social media networks compared 6 hours 19 minutes for the younger group. As expected, adults aged 50 and older spent less time on social media, averaging 4 hours 9 minutes a week.
Speaking at the 2017 Real Estate Market Outlook conference in Miami last week, Ron Shuffield, president and CEO of EWM Realty, predicted an oversupply of Miami condos will result in lower prices for prospective buyers. According to the South Florida Business Journal, Shuffied said “There will be pressure to reduce asking prices.”
Strange but true facts from Owlcation.com:
- Retired basketball sensation Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike each year than all the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to operate a television for three hours.
- It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
- It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
- The average American drinks about 600 sodas a year.