Let’s Stop HIV Together & Miami Beach Pride 2020!
This Pride season we may have not been able to celebrate as we initially anticipated. However, we are partnering with CDC’s Let’s Stop HIV Together campaign to share information on HIV prevention, treatment, and ways to stop HIV stigma. Here are some resources to help spread information about the campaign:
· Visit the Let’s Stop HIV Together website to check out latest materials.
· Follow the campaign on Instagram.
· Like, comment, and share on the CDC HIV Facebook.
· Retweet our content and follow CDC HIV/AIDS Twitter.
· Share Let’s Stop HIV Together content on your social media channels using the hashtag #StopHIVTogether
· Embed videos on your organization’s website by using the YouTube links
· Place Web Banners on your own websites and link to the campaign’s website
· Share links with other HIV/AIDS organizations, prevention planning groups, and colleagues working in HIV prevention, treatment and stigma reduction.