Alive & Well Community Partners is a community-based organization bringing awareness to the community about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and offering testing along with that awareness. Their mission is to provide their clients with quality and affordable care that will allow our community to have a safer more enjoyable life. They service the Miami-Dade and Broward County communities.
Their clinic is there to offer you professional assistance, counseling and free testing (on some of their services) to help our community stay safe in intimate relations.
It is part of their responsibility to raise awareness about the risk of having unprotected sex with your sexual partners. They want our community to be safe.
Alive & Well Community Partners prides itself on having the following attributes:
Friendliness – Their team will always consider you first. You can expect a friendly staff to service you when you are interacting with them.
Dedication – Their team is dedicated to making sure you experience with them is one of excellence. If there is anything they can do for you, please just let them know.
Trustworthiness – They want to gain your trust and keep it. All medical records and communications with them will remain confidential.
The services they offer are:
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)– Testing, Treatment and Prevention is available. Come and speak with our friendly medical staff. They provide free confidential HIV testing with bioLytical which is a rapid test that uses a small amount of blood by pricking the finger with a lancet and results given in 1 minute. If the test results are Reactive or preliminary positive, then a confirmatory test is done through a blood draw. The blood sample is sent to a laboratory for the screening of the HIV antibodies and results can take 3-5 days. Testing for HIV is the only way to know for sure if you have the virus that causes AIDS. Many people do not have any symptoms and can live for many years without knowing they have the virus. Testing at Alive & Well Community Partners is quick, easy, painless, confidential and FREE.
- Gonorrhea/Chlamydia – Testing and Treatment are available. This STD is most commonly detected.
- Herpes Simplex Virus I/II (HSV I/HSV II) – Screening and Testing is Available for HSV I/HSV II. This STD is visible on private areas.
- Syphilis – Currently offering FREE Syphilis testing. Treatment is quick and available if detected early.
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) – Alive and Well screens for HPV and has Treatment options.
- Hepatitis A, B and C – Screening for Hepatitis A/B/C. Individual Hepatitis Testing Available. Different Treatment and Care Plans are available after screenings.
Alive and Well Community Partners is located at 18425 NW 2nd Avenue PH #7, Miami Gardens, FL 33169. For more information call them at 800-434-1366 or email them at email@example.com or go to their website: AliveandwellProgram.com.